Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow sunday and Guide Dog Party

I really can't believe how much snow we have gotten so far this year.  We have gotten more this year than all the previous year we have lived here.  I have to admit though, that I kind of like it, especially since it never stays around for long and the puppies love it.

Alex went to take the puppies out this morning and had normal shoes on.  When I pointed out to him that there was about 8 inches of snow on the ground and that he might want boots this is what he came back wearing:
Those are fishing boots that have been pushed down.   Whatever works.

Alex and I hosted the annual Fort Collins GDB Christmas party today and below are a few pics I took during the party.
Cambria - she is about 12 weeks old now.

 
Eve is now 9 months old.

 
Cambria again- I love this picture! Her eyes are going different directions and she really just looks so sweet!

 
Betsy has grown up to be a beautiful big girl!  Here she is at 7 Months

 
Norahabelle does some "back time"

 
Mulan (5mo) also does some back time while her raiser chats on the phone.

 
This is Fred's Career change dog.  He is so beautiful and also HUGE!

And I should also mention, he is a good sport!
 
We are all getting ready to do the white elephant exchange.  Only about half of the group is pictured here.  Maybe Santa needs to bring me a wide angle lens for my camera.  I think everyone had a good time.



No comments: