Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

I took the boys to our favorite fall pumpkin patch yesterday.  We meet my friend Brianna there who brought her kids too.  All three boys had such a great time playing together in the corn maze, the pumpkins, sunflowers and looking at all the farm animals.

I took pictures of both boys as babies at this very spot... I can't believe how much they've grown!



couldn't help but take a picture of a sunflower

My friend Briana's son Will and Matthew were shocked  that a chicken came to visit them on the hay stack. 

They found CORN in the corn maze... imagine that. 

We all had a great time in the corn maze but never found the exit and managed to get out through the entrance. 

Oh poor ethan.... what are we gonna do about those ears?  I love them but I just hope that he loves them too. 

Rob and his new little girl Hanna. 

Getting smiles and them to both look at the same time is so hard. 

Ethan "holding down the fort" and guarding our pumpkins while I go and get the car. 

Growing so fast!

Not far behind his brother. 


No comments: