Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hat fun


Oh Obie!  Is shopping really that hard?
Jeff,  Willoughby's co-raiser had fun with hats one day....

St Patty's Day??

"hop hop"

Happy fourth!
It hs been really really hot here.  I have have tried to be very aware of the temp before I head out with a puppie.  I don't want to burn their paws on the hot pavement.  But one day I went out with Obie, he was only 4 months old, and when I got to target I realized it was nearly a 100 degrees out.   The pavement was like hot lava.  I was sure what to do.... I couldn't leave hime in the car, and he was over  50 pounds at 4 months.  So what should I do?  Well, I put him in the cart.  He wasn't quite sure what to think about all of this.

"Um really?  Aren't I suppose to be learning how to guide not ride?"

Outdoor bath time!

That is one exhausted puppy. 

No comments: