Tuesday, March 23, 2010

first day of spring?????

If I am not mistaken, some time this past week the first day of spring occurred.   Would this explain why there is a complete blizzard going on outside?  It starting dumping around 3pm and we already have about 7-8 inches on the ground at our house and it is only 8pm.  It is suppose to keep dumping like this until tomorrow afternoon.  It might even be enough to make clinic either closed or slow tomorrow but of course I have have the day off.  Oh well, I will get to play with Anthony in the snow.   Anthony and I went out earlier and played in the falling snow and he loved it!  He loves to dig his face in the deep snow and run and slide through it.  No worries though, it is suppose to be back in the 60's and sunny by thursday. 

The blizzard starts to blow in.

On a side note, on my way home tonight I passed several people riding their bikes home through 6 inches of slushy snow and they had ski goggles on.   Only in Fort Collins!  : )

No comments: