Monday, March 8, 2010

weekend fun

After a painful saturday with a terrible migraine, Alex and I decided to go skiing on Sunday.  We figured it would be one of the last times I could go.  It turned out to be  a fantastic day!  It was sunny and 40 degrees even up at the top of the slopes.  At one point I got some serious pregnancy brain mush and I got us completely lost.  At one point we ended up in the furthest most back bowl when a storm blew it and I had no idea where we were.   It ended up being a lot of fun finding our way back to the front.  Here are a few pictures from the day.

View of copper from the car.

Self photo in the bright mid day sun.

Can you see how tight my coat is over my bump?

Alex loving the sun.

View from the top of the avanti express lift.

Headed to the back bowls.

What a handsome happy guy!

No comments: