Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting Ready

All the Fort Collins puppies have their big evaluation with Barb, our regional supervisor, today.  We should be able to get some input on when we can expect our older dogs to go back.  Alex and I are taking Norahbelle for her raisers who are still in Hawaii.  And we will be there with Anthony too.  In an attempt to get Norahbelle to be a bit calmer for her evaluation, I have been playing tug with her all morning and then Brianna brought EVE over so the two puppies could run around and get their energy out.   I'll let you know later if it worked.

We went out side to tug for a bit and she kept wanting to lay down in what snow is left.  Silly girl

And what do you do after an hour of rolling and playing in the snow with another GDB puppy? Why, you get a bath of course.  She needs to look and smell her best for Barb. 

"I just had so much fun playing, and now I have to get a bath, UGH!"

"I love being wet and running around crazy!"

No comments: