Saturday, June 4, 2016

Headed off to PERU!!!

For my 40th I wanted to do something memorable and special.  I had a yoga retreat to Costa Rica planned but at the last minute it got cancelled.  So I decided to do something I have always wanted to do and that is to go hiking in the Andes and to see Manchu Picchu.   I was really lucky and my friend Maddie was able to come with me.    I signed us up for an expedition that was mostly hiking and camping.  We were limited to 25L bags for the week of travel.  I was tough to get all of our gear in there considering we were going to be as high as 15,000 ft but we did it!  It was a trip of a life time!

Peru here we come!!!  10 days in 25 L bags!  We are ready for rain and snow and have all our camping gear in those bags... who says girls can't pack light?

We are on the plane and ready to take off... I think I was a bit excited!!!!

No comments: