Saturday, June 4, 2016

Love the chaos!!

I love my kids... they provide me with so many smiles!

I don't even know what to say to this... 

Lots of serious faces reading books at IHOP during one of Daddy's visits home. 

Dilbert and Willoughby enjoying the spring snow by playing a nice game of tough with the jolly ball. 

Ethan show's off his fat lip --- poor guy. 

Is he gonna be a lefty?

Fun art at school 

Rebel hairdo at age 2!

Oh dear... Poor ethan...sick with the puck bowl by his side.... being sick is no fun at all. 

That same night Maddie was sick form having her wisdom teeth out... 

And to make that very same night even more fun.... Kiki went in to heat.... 

Oh the joys of Nutella for breakfast!!!!

A day out at the Fort Collins Discovery Museum. 

Discovery Museum

So sweet!

Both Matthew and Willoughby crawled into my bed the other morning and snuggled...Matthew loved it... I'm not so sure about Willoughby. 

I can't say that I have ever seen two dogs spoon before... I guess there is a first for everything. 

No comments: