Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Fun Sunday!

I had a fun photo filled Sunday and I thought I would share a few pictures. 

Matthew has discovered playdough and LOVES it!  He is super happy in this picture because daddy came downstairs.  

He then got all shy.. silly boy!

 This morning I got up early (5am) and went up to RMNP again to snowshoe.  I went to emerald lake this time.  You have to pass dream lake to get there.  For the first time ever there was no wind at the top.

Dream Lake is still a dream!

My friend Cheryl went with me. 

Cheryl at Emerald lake. 

If you look really hard in this picture you will see two black spots in the snow... those are people headed up to the glacier. 

On the way home we passed a pack of coyotes.  One stopped on the side of the road to take a poop!

Three of the total six that were on the side of the road. 

Later in the afternoon Alex, Matthew and I played in the snow in the backyard. 

Matthew just loves to sled!

Watch out... here he comes!

We all had so much fun!

No comments: