Thursday, October 3, 2013

Photo Shoot

I took a few pictures of my friends baby the other day.  Below are just a few of my favorites.  Her name is Annaveh and she is absolutely beautiful!







I also watched a friends guide dog puppy Vesta (7 months) for a day and I tried to snap a few pictures of her but she really didn't want to cooperate much.





Today I tried to take a few pictures of Ethan but he to wasn't in the mood. 

chillin'
My little blue monster
Monster and buddies 
"Really Mom, do you think completely covering me in toys will make me smile?"

My little green dragon





I thought it would be a really cute to put the "little green dragon" in a pumpkin.  Ethan did not think it was a good idea at all.

"get me out of here, NOW!"

"Dr. Pool Monster" (inside family joke)

No comments: