Sunday, November 10, 2013

Presenting Phantom

I really must be crazy….  I have a three year old, a 4 month old, work a demanding full time job and my husband is in grad school in Oregon… while I live in Colorado…..   And I choose to get a new guide dog puppy.  Like I said, I must be crazy.  But that being said, I could be happier to have a new puppy again.  I just couldn't stand not having a guide dog puppy around.  I will be co-raising this one again with two other friends.  Having the puppy only every third week will hopefully make it doable.

My fellow co-raisers were busy this weekend so I went to Littleton with my boys to pick up our new puppy…. Phantom.  He was born on 9/9/13 so is 8 weeks old.   After raising dilbert how was really big this little guy seems super tiny!  By the way, Dilbert is in Phase 7!

Here are some photos from the first few days with Phantom.

Presentation of Phantom at the puppy truck

He was very snugly and clam

Me and THREE boys…. Yikes!

Phantom


Phantom

They are both watching "dinosaur train" on my iPad while waiting for the training session to start.

One very tired puppy on the way home. 

Sunset on the drive home from Denver. 

Matthew was super happy to have a puppy again and couldn't wait to play with Phantom

Sleepy

Washing off the puppy truck news print

"let me out!"

What a face

There is nothing cuter than a sleeping puppy (except maybe a sleeping baby)

Play time

What a cute little guy

No comments: