Saturday, March 22, 2014

Puppies

I really missed Phantom this week.  It was a tough week at work and not having him there made it tougher.  I was so glad to have him back with me on Friday.
Phantom sleeping in a afternoon sun beam at work. 
Phantom and I got invited to a wine fest fund raiser to support our local disabilities services.  Alex and I had a great time and it was an amazing outing for Phantom.  There was so much food on the ground for him to ignore and so many things to not smell (including every one's butt in the crowd).  So many people asked me about phantom and I got to tell them all about Guide Dogs.  It was a really great experience.  And there were three people their with their working guides from GDB!
Phantom is that your drink?

By the end of the event Phantom was so tired he didn't want to move. 

We have been watching my friends dog Denmark - Dilbert's career changed brother.  He and Phantom had a blast playing outside all day today in the spring Colorado snow. 

Getting them both to sit for a picture was challenging!

Finally they are both worn out and relaxing. 

No comments: