Monday, January 12, 2009

New Toy!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but we've been busy. We had Gardner again since last week and he always keeps us on our toe. We love sitting for him, he is so calm and such a joy! And the best part is that he is kind of afraid of the cats so he won't even look at them or go near them. And therefore, they aren't afraid of him. It's fantastic to have a dog in the house and not hear the cats making their strange growling noises. We got two inches of snow last night and we had a blast playing with him in the snow. Apparently he likes eating snowballs.

But the big news is that I got an iPhone. I absolutely love it!!! I have been spending all of my free time playing with it instead of posting blogs. I am sure it will get old at some point and i will return to the world of my website and blog but now I am having fun finding free apps.

No comments: