Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vigo's first snow

It snowed for the first time this year this week.  Vigo was at the co-raisers house for the week so I didn't get to see him enjoy it.  Brianna told me though that he was really afraid at first and wouldn't go out into it.  He eventually got the hang of it though and seemed to enjoy it.  By today (Saturday) it didn't seem to bother him at all.  He came over to play with Prima - a 4 month old puppy we are sitting for the day.  Below are some pictures that Brianna took of Vigo enjoying his first snow.  

"I'm not going out into that wet cold stuff!"

sniff...  sniff... sniff.... "are you sure... I don't think I want to go"

"alright.... so maybe this stuff isn't too bad after all"
On a side note, can you believe how big Vigo is getting?  
And he is only 7 months.... he is going to be huge!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the top picture is that he is getting really huge. Vigo is going to be a big boy!