Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Buds

The older Matthew gets the more he and Vigo interact.  Vigo is so remarkably good with him.  He is so gentle and always wants to be by his side.  He doesn't even get upset when Matthew sticks his hands in his mouth or pulls on his ears.  

Vigo often just rests his head on Matthew. 

Some times I think we live in a zoo.  Here is the baby, the puppy, the crazy cat and all the toys on the floor.

"Mmmmmm, he's tasty"

"Hi there Matthew.... what did you you eat for lunch..... got any left for me?"

"Come here Vigo.... I want to pet you!"

I had to post this because it was just too cute

"Really?"

3 comments:

Shelly :) said...

I love the pictures of the two of them together! :) The both seem to love each other a lot.

Shelly :) said...

Oops I was logged in on my other account. :) Have a great day!

Mrs. H said...

I love those pictures! So adorable!