Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Little Guy

I was giving Matthew a bath the other night I just couldn't resist snapping this picture

For those of you who know me.... you know that I really hate vegetables.... Literally everything green is really disgusting to me.   So I am shocked that Matthew's favorite food so far seems to be Peas.   We're still working on getting the food actually "in" his mouth.  He insists on holding on to the spoon, when he isn't holding the spoon he won't open his mouth, so it makes for a mess.  Gotta love it!

A very tired Matthew trying to stay awake and not fall over in target. 

I was shopping for some pants for Matthew on line, when I saw this Halloween costume for only $6.  I couldn't resist buying it just so I could take some cute pictures of him in it..... such a mean mommy I am. 

For Valentine's day my parents sent Matthew a build a bear that has a recorded message from them in it. Every time I squeeze his paw and the message play, he looks around all confused and then grabs for the bear.  I think he loves his grandparents. 

No comments: