Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guide Dog Party

Alex and I host a Guide Dog Picnic every summer.  We had a good showing this summer as always.  I didn't get a ton of pictures but here are a few. 

If you have read my blog back when I started then you may recognize this dog.  This is Gabrina.  She has been working for about 3 years now when her partner became ill and couldn't keep her.  She is now back living with her raiser.  She is Garner's litter mate and I just LOVED the two of them!

Mikiko - she preferred to sit up on the deck and watch all of the action going on down below. 

Mikiko chilling it at the top of the stairs of the deck. 

Mikiko and Betsy (career change). 

a few of the puppies playing in the back yard. 

Mike and his guide 

My husband playing with all of the kids at the picnic

No comments: