Monday, November 10, 2014

Boys

More random pictures of the "boys" in my life....

After I get ethan to sleep Matthew and I usually go to the mail box to get the mail.  On this night it was pouring rain and very windy and he still insisted on ridding his bat man bike that he absolutely adores.  He thought doing this in rain was a grand adventure!

What is more fun than playing with moon sand in your PJ's in the warm morning sun?

Boys?  What are you doing up there.... Matthew, you better not throw that book on my head!

I love they way he stands... It reminds me so much of his Grandpa Kaplun.  He does this all the time and he even walks like him too. 

He's only 15 months old and he is already standing on this and trying to make it rock and not loose his balance.... Oh man!  I have two boys..... and they do crazy things already!  I see a lot of worries in my future!

After watching his brother on the rocking horse, Matthew wanted to me to take pictures of him doing "awesome" crashes off of it.  Again, oh dear..... I have boys!

No comments: