Thursday, April 15, 2010

Great gifts

So not only have we gotten lots of cool stuff from my parents but this past week some of patients have given us stuff too.  
One of my most favorite patients of all times made this amazing blanket for me.  It's cross-stitch and I can only imagine how long it took her to make it.  It is absolutely gorgeous!!  I love it so much that I am thinking of using it as a wall hanging and putting it up as the center piece of the nursery above the crib.  The outfit has little bear feet which is just too cute and the book is one of my favorites from my own childhood!  What an amazing gift from and amazing person!  

One of my very special patients brought me a two pound chocolate rabbit for easter.  It is well over two feet tall.   I have no idea how I will be able to eat it all.  

This wasn't from a patient but rather from a friend.  It was made by an artist in portland.  It has a beautiful saying on it and I plan to frame it and hang it in the nursery.  

No comments: