Saturday, July 24, 2010

So Calm


Brianna (one of our co-raisers with Vigo)  took the best picture best picture of Vigo the other day and I just had to share it.  Isn't it a great shot? 

On another note, we may have a problem with Vigo.  He is super calm but sometimes I wonder if he is too calm.  Can there be such a thing with a guide dog puppy?  Sometimes when I tell him "let's go" he just looks at me as if to say "really, why would I want to get up?"  Today I tried to get him to follow me into the kitchen (I know I'm suppose to be on bed rest, but I needed some water) and this is what I got:


He just rolled over and showed me his belly.  After I took the picture, I didn't give the option of laying there and I made him get up and come with me.  

3 comments:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

He is so cute! In my opinion Betsy is wayyy to calm! Or at least she is way to calm for my lifestyle. She would be great for a little old man who went to Church and maybe for a walk around the block every once in awhile. Hopefully Vigo is just growing and he'll get some more energy in a few months!

Amanda said...

Vigo sounds like the perfect puppy for you while you are on bed rest. A hyper puppy would be difficult right now. Hopefully he will get more active when your baby is here and settled in. :)

Raiser Erin said...

He's so adorable! :) He's going to be perfect for you since you're on bedrest. We had a dog in our group who graduated as a Guide last December who was so slow and mellow. He was just a lump and he didn't like the heat. Haha! We used to joke he would go to an old man in Canada (He ended up going to a middle aged man in CA). Maybe Vigo will be the same way.