Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ready for Ski Season and a Silly Puppy!

We rented Matthew skies for the upcoming season.  He was super excited about having his own skies.  

Yeah!!

We even got him a harness so we can help keep him under control. 

And then today his helmet, goggles, coat and pants arrived.  He looks so cute in this I can hardly stand it!   Thank god for REI-Outlet, where I could outfit my kiddo for a reasonable price!

On a puppy side note, Dilbert still really doesn't like his gentle leader.  

Oh what a sad puppy!

He refuses to walk when he has it on.  What a stinker!

Now I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that is not a guide dog approved place for him to ride.  I dropped Matthew at day care and when I came back this is how I found Dilbert.  Again, what a stinker!

No comments: