Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Weekend

It's been a busy weekend... here are a few of the pictures:

Halloween costumes at 75% off... I couldn't resist!!  Dilbert the hot dog!!  Ha ha... too funny!


My boys at the part. 

Daddy and Son

My friends new baby.... William, he is so adorable.  

Matthew seems to be continuing on the theme of wearing things on his head.  Out for a sunday brunch Matthew ate his breakfast with a napkin on his head.  

This afternoon Matthew and I raked up all the leaves in the front yard and played.  We had a great time!

LEAVES!


Whooo, it's hard to sit up in leaves. 

Matthew finds his "hockey ball" that I threw in the pile of leaves. 

What a face!

"MOMMY!!!  I ate the leaves and they are yucky!!"

Too cute!

Meanwhile....Dilbert was sitting on the porch watching us and SUPPOSEDLY behaving himself. 

But little be know to me... he was really trying to eat our pumpkin. 

Yes you, Don't give me that sweet puppy face,  you are NOT suppose to be eating the pumpkin!  

No comments: