Sunday, November 11, 2012

Skiing, pirates and a sad puppy

We got a killer 1.5 inches of snow last night.  Matthew couldn't wait to go out and try his skies.  He actually did really well and went down the small slope in our back yard really well.  He seemed to love it!

Daddy and Matthew

Matthew loved the skiing but he also really wanted to go to the big hills behind our house and sled.

1, 2, 3 GO!!!


Matthew really likes to dress up right now and I got this costume after Halloween for $5!
"Arrrrrr"

He's suppose to be a spider.....another $5 post Halloween special. 

"Four on the Floor Dilbert!"...... "but, but but Mom, I wanna get in the bath!"

"please can't I get in?"

"OK, I'll sit calmly here and just look in but I refuse to be happy about it.   Oh, how I want to play in the water.... I'm such a deprived puppy." 

No comments: