Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fun stuff


The other day at work I had a baby bunny sitting out side my window.... how cute!

I got to watch Lighting for a few days... such a very sweat boy he is. 

Matthew got an Attitude stripe at Karate for say the Creed super loud!

I swear it rained the entire month of May!!!

Mom is great!!!! She gives us chocolate cake (and muffin's) for breakfast!

My nurse and good friend Amanda got married!  It was a lot of fun!

The boys helped me put up shade sails over the patio!  I love them.... now we can play in the back yard and not melt!

This is Nitzana...  She is 8 months old and I am puppy sitting her for a few weeks for a fellow raiser. 

It only took 5 months but I finally found a gas stove top that fit and got it installed!  Happy birthday Alex.... sorry its three months late!

Such a good puppy at work!

Happy boys with their new dinosaur toys. 

I think he is on a dinosaur safari... apparently though it is a no pants safari. 

My boys watching the french open!!!! 

the boys and I spent over 4 hours last Saturday putting this all together only in the end to get the kids loaded up and find out that Matthew couldn't reach the pedals!!!!!  AAAGGGHHH!!!    I was seriously bummed!

I woke up the other morning and this was in my face. .  It was too cute not to take a picture.  

Saturday morning playing in the sand in the shade thanks to our new shade sails. 

Sand is so much fun!

Nitazana at yoga with me. 

No comments: