Monday, June 15, 2015

Sweet Nizana

I watched Nizana for a few weeks.  She is a super sweet golden and is 8 months old.  I really enjoyed her joy and sweet face and she was a pleasure to watch.

She did really well at the Salon while I got my hair cut and colored. 

I was sitting on the couch folding laundry and she was sitting across from me... I noticed after a long while that she was not moving... this was very unusual for her.... she never sits still.... then I realized that Matthew had left a piece of pizza on the floor.  Bless her heart, she had sat next to it for over a half hour and never touched it!!!  What a good puppy!

She was a very good girl at Matthew's karate studio!

One morning I was loading the car to take the boys to  school when I realized I hadn't seen Ethan or Nizana for a few minutes.... I finally found them.... they were together playing in the kennel up in my bedroom..... What a silly pair!!!

My nurse Amanda was super super happy to have a puppy back at work.... as were the rest of my colleagues!

Trying to lay calm at the sprinkler park..... it was a very hard task!

Watching the boys at the sprinkler park.... She really wanted to go play...

I loved looking at this face while I was at work!

She kept wanting to play with Bree but she just kept smacking her nose when she got to close. 

What a gorgeous face.... 

No comments: