Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where is Mystery?

Last night I was getting ready for bed and Mystery was hanging out in the bathroom with me while I was washing my face. When I finished drying off my face I couldn't find Mystery. I asked Alex if she was with him and no Mystery. Long story short I eventually found her in Alex's closet. One thing you have to know about Alex's closet is that he doesn't believe in hangers, drawers or shelves. He believes clothes are best organized by large piles on the floor. When I walked in his closet this is what I saw. Can you find Mystery in the picture below?


Yep...That black spot in the middle is the top of Mystery's head. She had climbed into the pile of Alex's clothes and gone to sleep.

When I called her name this is the look I got.

She then ignored me and went back to sleep. She is just too cute!!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Good thing you have separate closets ;)