Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Announcement

So it has finally reached the point where I can share my big news.  Alex and I, after 3 years of trying, are finally pregnant!!!  The past three months have been very challenging as I have been really sick and extremely exhausted but it will be worth it in the end.  I am just now entering my second trimester and am due August 26th.   I have an ultrasound machine at work so Alex and I have had fun taking little peaks at our little one as it grows.  I am not the best at using the machine so the pictures are not fabulous but they give you the idea.

Our little one at 12 weeks of age ( head is on the right, feet on the left).  

3 comments:

Coreena said...

Congrats!!!! Those three years will feel like nothing when you are holding that little one!

Infrequent Flyers said...

That's very exciting! Hope you are taking it easy, resting as much as possible. Glad you're feeling better. Morning sickness is so not fun!

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!