Thursday, June 2, 2011

A few weeks in pictures

 To celebrate my recovery from surgery, Alex, Matthew, Vigo and I all went to the Odell's brewery small batch brew fest.   I drove since my throat couldn't yet handle beer.  It was a cold afternoon but we all had fun.
The crew at the festival. 

The list of different beers that they had brewed and you could sample. 

The festival from a distance. 

Look who thinks he can drive already.

Before my dad left we went to a local restaurant and brewery.  

When Matthew sees a glass, regardless of its contents he just has to have it.  Soon after this picture my dad's beer went flying on to the ground thanks to Matthew's quick hands. 

Grandpa Johns playing in a "fort" with Matthew while doing laundry.  We sure did appreciate his help around the house and with Matthew while I was recovering from surgery. 

Matthew and his playmate Darius

He may hate me for this later in life but it was just too darn cute not to post.  He was really cranky due to teething and sometimes only being naked will make him 

He was really cranky due to teething and sometimes only being naked will make him happy. 

No comments: