Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crazy Busy

I am not sure what we have been so busy doing but it seems the last few weeks have been crazy.  They have been full of 5 different puppies of all different ages, grandparents, friends and of course work.

Daddy and Matthew at our community pool. 

Learning to swim. 

Matthew loves the water!!!

"This is so much fun Mom!!"

Playing in the water fountains in downtown Denver

Matthew Rocking Lowes

One of the many puppies we have puppy sat over the past few weeks.  This is Petunia... 10 weeks old. 

Cake I made for a Doc who was leaving the clinic I work at. 

"Mom... where did you go?"

Look closely... Alex and Petunia... both doing some "back time" on the couch.  I know its illegal, but she is little and she was asleep in his lap to start. 

A friend of mine bough Matthew this hat... too cute!

Matthew love's Jon Stewart too.

An early morning Jet skiing with friends.

We are hosting the annual Fort Collins GDB picnic again this weekend.  So check back next week for lots of puppy pictures.   On  side note... Vigo was NOT chosen as a breeder.  We don't know why yet. Doesn't surprise me at all though.  He lost his boy parts a week or so ago and is now in regular training.  So far he is in phase zero.  I'll keep you posted.  I sure do miss the lazy boy!

No comments: