Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Miss Petunia

We are watching Miss Petunia this week.  She is just over 4 months old and is super sweet.  I took her to work with me today and she made me laugh so hard.  I recently bought this really cheep ($20) kennel at target for work.  So far it has worked great but Petunia figured out that if she jumped on the walls that she could roll the kennel. 
I came out of a patient room and heard laughing near my office.  When I looked in, I found Petunia jumping on the wall of the kennel and moving it slowly across my office.  If you look closely you can see her in the kennel.

After a few that's enough she settle down but insisted on laying with her face pushed up against the mesh door.  Silly girl.  At one point she managed to roll the kennel into the hall outside of my office.  What a goofball.

After lunch I decided to see how she would do outside of the kennel.  She did great!   She stayed on her "bed" all afternoon and didn't try to eat anything.  I was so proud of her.

After a long first day at the office.... sweet petunia passed out at my feet.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's HILARIOUS!