Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A great hike!

A friend of mine took Matthew and I out to a spot in the eastern plains about 1.5 hours from Fort Collins this past weekend.  Matthew LOVED the hike and it was fun hiking with friends and be outside for awhile.  I had to keep reminding myself that it was January since it was sunny and 60 degrees out!

Matthew and I hiking at Pawnee Buttes

One of the Buttes

Matthew loved running and falling in the grasslands. 

"gee mom, can't a man get a little privacy?"

I put Matthew up on this rock and he absolutely loved it and wouldn't get down. 

The picture doesn't do the sunset justice!  It was so pretty.... and I forgot my camera so I had to shoot with my iPhone.  The best camera is the one you have with you I guess. 

This is over exposed but the light on the Buttes was gorgeous at the time!

No comments: