Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Can you believe it? Ethan is ONE!!!

I just can't believe how fast this past year has gone by!  It seems like I was pregnant just a few days ago.  But whether or not I want to believe it or not, my youngest is now one year old.

Ethan is ONE!!!!

Matthew pushing Ethan in Ethan's awesome present from Grandma and Grandpa Johns

Yeah!  They are playing together!

"I REALLY don't like this hat on my head!"


Not a happy munchkin. 

"oh... well... If Matthew will eat it then maybe I'll try it too"


"Hmmm, that could be yummy"

"I'm so shy..."

"Woah?  What is this sticky stuff on my hands?"



Denmark?  Would you like some icing?

I love my Family!


Happy Birthday Ethan!  We love you!

Ethan finally figured out that icing is yummy.

"I can't shove it in fast enough..."

So cute with icing all over him. 


And of course Matthew wanted to help open Ethan's presents. 

My friend's baby Annaveh..  So cute!

Annaveh will be one in just a few weeks. 

Matthew is getting really good at opening his brothers presents. 

"daddy, give me my toy!"

Ethan loved his gift from Uncle Chad!

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure what this is all about. "

I absolutely love this picture!  

Daddy and his boy!

Matthew finally got his turn in Ethan's Car. 

No comments: