Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bye Bye Phannie

After his consumption of a box of tampons and the subsequent consumption of a bowl of halloween toys that resulted in a $4,000 surgery, it was clear to me that Phantom, as much as I love him, was not a good fit for our family.  So after he was career changed, I made the tough decision to find him a good home.

What a sweet puppy, how am I going to give him away?

"I am so snuggly warm up here!!!  And now that I've been career changed, I can sleep on the cough right?"

"please don't give me away.... look how cute I look all drugged up after my surgery!"

Taking Pahtom to the vet to get his sutures out...   He kept getting up on the bench and trying to look so cute.

He thinks he can just do what ever he wants now that he is not a guide dog puppy. 

"What's back there?  I think I smell chicken... Since I'm not a guide dog any more can I eat it?"

"What!?!  You are giving me away???"

Kit comes over to snuggle with Phantom one last time before he goes to his new home

The morning that Phantom goes to his new home.  

What an awesome Christmas present!!!

"I still can't believe you are giving me away!!!!"  

Phantom's new boys!  They are both so ecstatic about having a dog!

Headed out for their first walk together. 

Two happy boys after their first day together!  May they have many wonderful years of joy together. 

Oh Phantom!  You are going to be so loved!

He is has for sure found his forever home and he is so incredibly loved!

No comments: