Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

Yet another Christmas has come and gone.   This year we had the full family together which was great. Matthew and Ethan both seemed to love the spirit of the holiday.

Our tree on Christmas eve.  Looks like Matthew and Ethan were on the "good list". Santa brought them a dollar coaster!!!

After Grandma and Grandpa arrived our living room looked like it was overflowing with gifts.    There were 8 of us exchanging gifts but still.... that's a lot of presents!

I think I was suppose to make it look like Santa snacked on the cookies not actually eat all of the cookies.  Ops. 

The Roller coaster was a HUGE hit!!!!

Winter storm is moving in as we woke up... yeah a white Christmas!


So sweet!!!

"What is all this craziness about?"

"What is wrong with Grandma? She seems to think that candy is going to come out of that Santa's neck"

Yeah!!!  He got the "Batman" bot!

"you see Uncle Chad... this is cookie Monster.  He puts cookies in here and eats them.".

"WooHoo!! My collection is complete now that I have Big Bird!"  

Peace returns to the Kaplun household the day after the festivities. 

The boys have fun playing with Bells that grandma and Grandpa Kaplun Sent for Christmas. 

They also enjoyed the fun Hats that they got too. 

"I'm not sure what I did wrong to deserve this... but there appears to be a  strange creature on my head."

Ethan.... I am not certain that that is how the train table is intended to be played with.

Having fun playing with Uncle Chad and Keahi's gift... Play dough!

No comments: