Sunday, August 9, 2015

Nice day off

I was off this past thursday and my parents were staying at a friends cabin up at Red Feather Lakes.   I took the boys up for the day and we all had a good time exploring, relaxing and eating hamburgers.

I Love Wild Flowers. 

The camera on my phone is broken so this is blurry but Matthew is playing with the claw of a dead crawdad!

Ethan enjoyed playing with his plane in the water. 

We found enough pieces and put together almost two entire crawdads.

Ethan tries to sweet talk Grandma into some more goldfish while we wait for the burgers to cook.

Matthew had a blast playing with the ground squirrels who loved that Matthew loved feeding them....


View of the lakes

It was taking forever for the burgers to get done and it was way past nap time... so yes I let the boys play on the table to entertain themselves while they waited. 

left over from grandma's birthday party... It was a Minon party.... Ethan wasn't sure what to make of all of this.. 

Maddie trying to talk to her mom on the phone.... hiding in the pantry to avoid all of Ethan's tantrum screaming.

One last pretty picture for the day

No comments: