Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long hard day

I had a really long and hard day yesterday.   I won't go into the details but lets just say It started around five AM and I was really glad when I finally made it home around 8 PM.  Anthony was with me for most of the day and his cute little face helped to make it bearable.  I hesitate to post the following picture as it shows me braking GDB rules but after the day I had I wanted nothing more than to snuggle and rest on the couch with Anthony and Alex.   Shortly after this picture was taken, I feel asleep and we both slept without moving till about 11pm.

Anthony and I snuggling on the couch, I think he somehow could tell that I needed "fuzzies".
Anthony has grown so much over the past few weeks but he seems to have mainly just grown longer legs.  They are so long that he doesn't know what to do with them.  When he is playing he often falls or trips over them, it is soooo cute!

Anthony, growing up, literally.

The cute long legged puppy.

Anthony has the cutest little end to his tail.  It twirls and flairs out.

While I was sitting here writing this blog, Anthony was sleeping in a sun beam in the kitchen, or at least I thought he was.  I was keeping an ear open for the giggle of his collar in case he woke up.  But then all of a sudden I see a flash of black run by the door of my office.  I ran out of the office to see what he was up to and below is what I found. 
Now for those of you who know me, you know that even though I am 33 years old, I still sleep with a stuffed animal that I cherish and can't sleep without.  And here is Anthony with my stuffed penguin in his mouth.  I had my camera in my hand by chance as I was working on the blog so I luckily was able to snap a picture and then tell him "that's enough" and rescue my penguin.   I have to admit though, he looks pretty darn cute with it dangling from his mouth.

No comments: