Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tough Day at work

Anthony has been going to work with me this week and boy is he having to work hard.  The life of a Guide dog in training is tough.  I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice.  

Anthony sleeping during the morning, all curled up in a nice ball.

Anthony sleeping all afternoon all spread out and having a great day.
 When we got home from work we went for a long walk around the lake. It is so great that we can do this now that he has all of the shots.  Anthony got lots of practice learning how not to go chasing after ducks, rabbits, birds, other dogs and a great blue heron while I got to learn how to control him while he tried to take off and not get leash burn in my hands.  How a small dog can be so strong I will never know!   We both had a great walk despite the attempts at chasing things and the still VERY stinky lake.

No comments: