Sunday, November 15, 2009

my yard is so confused!

On Friday morning I was taking Anthony out to do his business when I noticed that my Iris were coming up!!!  Its the middle of November and they are spring flowers.  They are doing their best to grow and then two days later.....
My Irises are shooting up through the mulch and then just two days later they are covered in 6-8 inches of snow.  The poor flowers are so confused, they must not know what season it is!

After a beautiful week of sunny and warm days we got up today to 6-8 inches of snow.  Agh the glorious weather of Colorado.  It is already starting to melt as it is really sunny today so I doubt it will last long.  I wasn't able to get my back yard ready for the snow yet either, bummer, the winter weather was faster than I was.

Anthony as always had a blast in the snow!  He ran like crazy around the yard and we played tug till I thought my arm was going to fall off.

Anthony with his frozen tug toy.
 
What a handsome snow lover!

I'm throwing this in just for kicks because I thought it looked really cool the way the snow was hanging so precariously off the side.







No comments: