Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day Off

I took a few vacation days for some R and R and finally had time to take some updated pregnancy pictures.
Everyone says my belly is really little but it feels huge to me. 

27 weeks.... only 13 more to go!

I have been feeling really tired and generally icky lately and I thought going on a hike would perk me up some.   So Alex and I went hiking today at a place near our house called The Devils Backbone.  It was a bit hot out but the walk and the fresh air did me a lot of good. 

View of the ridge on our way up - looking south.

A bit further along the trail but looking North instead. 

A happy pregnant girl, still glad she is avoiding bed rest.  I don't want to even think about what my blood pressure shot up to while I was hiking.  

Shot of the ridge on our way back down. 

1 comment:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

I'm so excited for your little boy to arrive! The devils backbone is a nice peaceful hike :) I love it over there.