Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Stuff

Its been a crazy week of all kinds of ups and downs.  One crazy change was with the weather.  One day it was 80 degrees, sunny and beautiful and the next morning we woke up to the scene below:
Crazy colorado - one minute sunny, the next snowing!

The snow was all melted by  noon but it was still crazy. 

Even though I have been sick and work has been insane, I still made time to make a birthday cake for a friend.   

Simple, but it is all the energy I had. 

And the one major up of the week was that we got to pick up Anthony from the Co-raisers a day early this week.  He brings me so much joy.  I just love raising Guide Dog Puppies.  

Anthony waits patiently for his monthly heart-guard tablet.  

1 comment:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Anthony is getting so big!
Let me know if you ever want to borrow Betsy while Anthony is with the Guys. It would be good for her to get out of the house.
And a cuddling puppy can make you feel so much better :)