Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Shots

So its official, Alex and I are both really sick.  We have been taking shifts taking care of Matthew and the Puppies.  By some grace of god Matthew hasn't gotten what we both have.  I am really hoping it stays that way.
We bought Matthew a tunnel to play in... but the kitty and puppies keep climbing in with him. 

"I don't want to be a cute penguin!! stop taking my picture get this off of me!"

Diaper change break on the way home from Aspen.

The nice thing about off season is that you can let your little one run around with his blanket in the restaurant because we were the only ones there. 

This made me sick... this is a store front window, one of many I might add that had little girl clothes that started around $500 a piece.  I saw fur coats for 6 month old babies.  Now that being said, I work at a place where all we do is care for those that have nothing so this kind of excess makes me flat out angry.  But instead of being angry I will just hope that the people that buy these things some how give back. 

No comments: