Sunday, June 1, 2014

Boulder

My Hubby Alex is back at school.  Which means it me and the boys on our own again.  My parents are excellent help!  I couldn't do it without them!  Thanks Mom and Dad!!  So with alex gone, last Sunday I went to boulder and took the boys shopping.  Thank goodness my friend and babysitter Bobbie went with me to help.

exhausted from the previous day spent with grandma and grandpa... Matthew slept all the way to Boulder. 
At one point during our shopping, ethan needed a diaper change.  I asked the clerk if they had a bathroom where I could change a diaper.  She said sure it is around the corner and gave me the key.  She said to me... "just move the shelf over to get to the diaper changing station....  Really?!?
Just move the shelf over?  For real???  You have got to be kidding me!!

Raise your hands if you are excited to be eating lunch at the MED!

The festavile that was going on in boulder this week of course had a Kaiser booth.

The recent rain and snow melt has the rivers really flowing like crazy!

Ethan had a great day.  So much so that he decided to eat his shoe the entire way home. 

No comments: