Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Park

We went to the park this past weekend and the boys had a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler part.

The water was really cold so its a good thing it was really hot out. 


Ethan is up and ready to follow his brother anywhere. 

I can't believe my little guy is getting so big so fast!

"Look at that Mommy."



"yikes!  that is really cold.  Mom, I'm really not so sure this is fun any more. "

"hmmm, I wonder what is down in there that I can pick up and stick in my mouth"

Meanwhile, right behind me, Phantom was resting in the cool shade of our new pop up shade tent. 

Matthew gets so cold so quickly so we wrapped him up and set him in the sun to warm up. 

What trip to the park would be complete without a visit to the ice cream truck for a Teenage mutant ninja turtle ice cream?!?

I couldn't fit all of it in the field but this was the coolest cloud.  it was a perfect half circle. 

No comments: