Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My boys

My boys are growing up so fast I just can't believe it.  I can't believe Ethan is almost a year old.  I swear I feel like I was pregnant with him just a few months ago.
Ethan loves to crawl into the shower and play 

"I love my Matthew!"

"yummm, Grandma's chocolate cake is AWESOME!!!!"  I think he ended up wearing more than he actually ate. 

Matthew's new day care is outstanding!  I am so happy with the change.  I picked him up one day last week and all the kids had gotten their faces painted.  Matthew was a pirate. 

Daddy was home a few weekends ago and Matthew just loves playing with him in the back yard. 

"Don't mess with me man, I have a pacifier and I am not afraid to use it!"

Why does it always seem that with cats and kids it the box that the toy comes in that they like more than the toy?

This is just wrong on so many levels!

Bath time craziness!

We read our bedtime books in Matthew's tent now and phantom frequently sticks his head in wanting to join us for story time.

"Don't I look sad?  You know you want to drop some of that cookie for me to eat.  Come on now, I am such a tortured and sad puppy, don't I deserve a little cookie?"

Now this can not be good.  What are they up to?

No comments: