Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gadner has a busy morning.

Gardner is back with us for two weeks! Yippeee! We had a busy day today. It started off with him taking a shower with me and getting all clean and spiffy to go see his Yoga buddies.

Doesn't he look pathetic? Yet after I got him dried off a bit, I got back in the shower to finish rinsing off and he wanted back in the shower with me. So don't let him fool you, he enjoys it.

He just looks so darn cute when he is all wet.

After running around and going a bit nuts while I was trying to dry him off, he was told "that is enough" and finally laid down and chilled for awhile.

Everyone at my Saturday morning yoga class loves it when Gardner comes. He normally sits behind me like a good puppy should but occasionally he crawls underneath me and flops on his back causing us all to laugh. I brought my camera this week and Klara, our awesome instructor, snapped some pictures of Gardner when he was acting up. Our mats are set up in a circle so that is why you only see a few people.

Gardner being a good boy, sitting quietly on the end of my mat. I think he must be getting his summer coat in, because he was shedding so badly today at class that I kept coughing up hair balls from breathing in all of his hair that was on my mat.

A few minutes later he quietly snuck his way under me and flopped onto his side.

A pose or two later he rolled on to his back and wanted to play. In the picture I am reaching down to correct him and make him move back to the blanket near the mirror.

Gardner likes to snuggle up with me during Shavasana. He slept a bit and gave me kisses on my checks too.

After Yoga Gardner went to IHOP with Alex and I. They know him by name there and always give us a great table just for him. Today when we walked in the waitress said "A table for three?" After lunch Gardner ran a bunch of errands with me and was an Angle as usual.

No comments: