Friday, April 24, 2009

Who is the biggest?

So here is the question...who is a bigger puppy...Gardner or Eve? I think Eve thinks she is in charge. Check out the video below to see why I think this.


On a side note, I had some time to think about some things today and I am having really mixed feelings about Gardner going back. I am excited about getting a new puppy but I am really sad to know that Gardner is going away. There is just something special about him that just makes me so happy. He is so sweet and gentle and is an all around fantastic dog. I will somehow find the strength to put him on the puppy truck when July 12th comes, but I have a feeling there will be some tears involved.

Leola came to stay with us last night. She will be staying with us until Sunday. She is very sweet but she can't seem to figure the pillows out. Below is how she sleeps on all of the pillows. I keep showing her that it is ok to get on top of them but she will not get on them.

No comments: