Monday, April 27, 2009

What the #$%^$%?

So I woke up this morning and started to get out of bed when I realized that it was REALLY cold in our house. We haven't been using our heat for awhile now and have just been leaving the windows open whenever possible. Well it was raining when we went to bed so the windows were closed but still it was exceptionally cold in the house. I eventually got out of bed and looked out the window only to discover why it was so cold. There was an inch of snow on the ground. I mean seriously...it is almost may, and yesterday Alex was outside mowing the lawn in shorts. What is with this crazy state? My poor flowers and bushes! I am sure the snow won't last long as it is suppose to be sunny this afternoon, but still! On a side note, when I finally made it to the thermostat it was 47 degrees in the house. No wonder I didn't want to get out of bed. I just thought it was all really funny considering that my last post was proclaiming the presence of spring. Well at least life never gets boring in good old Colorado. Gotta love it! Below is a picture of Alex's beautiful green freshly mowed lawn.

No comments: