Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things were going so well

I was talking with Shawna at the GDB meeting tonight and saying how good Gardner has been so far this week. When we got home from the meeting Alex told me that I had better look in "Gardner's" room for a surprise. This is one of our guest rooms that has nothing in it but a chest of drawers and a futon. We really should put him in the crate but Alex always likes to leave him in the guest room when he goes to class. We really didn't think there was any way he could or would destroy or eat any thing in here. Well, as we should know by now, if left unattended and there is something Gardner can put in his mouth he usually will put it there. When I opened the door and turned on the light this is what I found.

Gardner had ripped open one of the pillows and obviously had fun playing with it.

No comments: