Sunday, April 12, 2009

Still Sick and really board!

I am still really sick and I am really getting tired of sitting on the couch or laying in bed. Gardner keeps checking on me to make sure that I am ok. Every time I have a coughing fit he comes and sticks his nose in my face as if to say, "please don't die". I have been wearing a baseball hat; haven't had the energy to do my hair, and this afternoon I was so board that I put it on Gardner. He looked so cute that I got some of my other hats and took some pictures. What a good sport.
Gardner as a Wake Forest Fan!

Gardner shows off his love for New Belgium's Sunshine Wheat.


Gardner as Sherlock Holmes

I know that Gardner is a boy and it may be mean to put my peppermint stick hat on him but it is one of my favorites and I just couldn't resist.

Gardner in my Egypt hat. Doesn't he look demure?

I don't know what to call this one, but it was just too cute not to post.

It is really difficult to get pictures of a puppy in hats. He really didn't want to keep them on. Guess I can't blame him. At least he brought a smile to my pathetic sick face.

No comments: