Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Birthday Present!

I woke up early this morning and Alex was standing at the window saying "happy, happy, happy" I looked at him puzzled and then he said "happy, happy, happy" and then he pointed out the window. He had mowed B-day into the grass. It doesn't turn out to well in the photo. I thought it was so sweet of him.


For my Birthday I asked Alex and my parents to go in together and get me a new little point and shoot camera. I wanted something small I could take with me to Guatemala in June. It has a lot of extra fun settings. I still love my big Nikon but this little camera will be great for our trip. Thanks Mom, Dad and Alex! Below are some fun shots I took with my new camera.

Eve taking a nap.


Eve and her new favorite toy - Ducky.

1 comment:

lauren said...

My Christmas present was the same...the Nikon DSLR is great...but HEAVY! What did you get? Happy b-day!